Sports and Entertainment Marketing
This Pathway teaches you ...
- Entrepreneurial know-how to take an idea and develop it into a business
- Group dynamics of accomplishing projects that mimic the real world
- Marketing skills that are tech-based and leverage the most current platforms to market ideas and businesses
- Time management, creative freedom, communication skills and leadership to be a successful contributor to a team project
- To step into a role in your Virtual Enterprise business and sustain effort to complete your responsibilities to ensure your student-developed and student-run business is a success
Real-world opportunities through this Pathway include ...
This Pathway will prepare me for …
What our students are saying ...
“The ETHOS Academy has shown me the challenges and benefits of the business world. It has challenged me in our team environment to meet deadlines and expectations. Personally, I have realized that I can turn a hobby into a career opportunity.”
- Logan S., 12th grade
“ETHOS has helped me find my passion, built my confidence and empowered me to find my individual voice in a male-dominated business field. I have been inspired and opened my eyes to the business industry. This experience has proven that being a female leader is possible and I have the skills to thrive.”
- Savannah H., 12th Grade