Public Safety Careers
Emergency Medical Responder
This Pathway teaches you ...
- Exploring public service career options and related skills in the following areas: fire, law enforcement, state/national park services, marine rescue and emergency medical services
- Preparatory course for emergency medical technician (EMT) programs; areas of human anatomy/physiology, first aid/CPR and pre-hospital care are covered
Real-world opportunities through this Pathway include ...
- CPR and TargetSolutions certification
- Guest speakers
- Field trip
- Explorer post opportunities
- Connections to Moorpark College
Check out our students’ work!
About the Pathway teacher